These are just a few of the essences available, more will be added soon.
Check here for postage prices within the UK.
- This essence was made at Merlin’s cave, in Tintagel, the legendary home of King Arthur. It is an essence that combines the energy of the Grail, the Feminine Wisdom, and Arthur, the masculine earthly King. Using this essence raises your consciousness out of poverty thinking and up into the flow of Abundance. This is the abundance of the female Earth, through the masculine. Everything we create from this flow is in accordance with our divine purpose and in alignment with Mother Earth. If you are a lightworker, an earth-healer, a healer of any kind or on a spiritual journey intending to benefit humanity, this essence will help you into the flow of abundance so you can continue your work. As a healing essence it will uncover any blocks to abundance you may have so that you can clear them out, opening yourself to further abundance.
2. This was the second essence I ever made. As I stood on a stone cist, a bronze Age burial site, on the top of a hill on the wet and windy Welsh coast, the wind was so powerful that I struggled to stand upright.
I felt lashed by the winds of the wild sea energy of Manannan mac Lir, a Sea God of the Tuatha de Danaan and guardian of the Underworld.
The energy on this sacred site filled the bottle with strength, and the ability to remain standing, even under extreme circumstances. When the waves of despair and anger roll in from the collective unconscious, symbolised by the sea, they will not drown you. Mother Earth will help you stand strong and you will not fall. She will nurture your strength, your ability to survive all the emotions that swirl around you from others, their fear, their anxious anger, their unknowingness.
Knowing you are supported by the Earth herself, will help you persevere in the face of adversity.
3. This was my first ever essence, and an unfamiliar experience for me. I had never made an essence in my life but when the Spirit of Place told me to place my bottle in the centre of a cist, surrounded by rings of standing stones, I didn’t hesitate. I wanted to see what would happen.
A beam of solar light, followed by the energy of the planet Venus entered the bottle, along with a Solar Elemental.
Using it changes your energy from a heavy dullness to a bright lightness. It changes your thinking from negative to positive showing you want is possible for your life. Often we get stuck in a negative spiral of self-hate and victimhood, especially if we have had abuse experiences in earlier lives, or childhood. This essence empowers us by filling us with self-love, and the knowledge that we create our own reality. It gives us the power, and desire, to change our lives and to move in a more positive direction.
4. I created this one in a Bullaun stone by St. Fiachra’s Well in southern Ireland. A bullaun stone is a very large granite boulder with hollowed out depressions carved into it. The stones are associated with early Christian Churches. When we tapped into them, we saw bread dough being made with flour, and water from the spring. This dough, when baked, would be the sacred bread, the communion, of the mass ceremony held in the church. The bread was created with both the feminine energy of wheat and the masculine energy of the water. But the Spring itself was seen as Feminine, even though it is dedicated to a male saint.
The essence was created with water from the Bullaun stone and then anchored in a Hawthorn tree that grew beside the sacred spring. The Triple Flames of the Divine Feminine: Gold, Magenta and Blue poured into the bottle.
The flames are frequencies/rays of healing which are anchored at sacred sites and in rivers, lakes and seas to bring healing, and to add their frequency to the atmosphere around where they are placed.
The frequencies of these flames work on the Merkaba level of your energy-field.
On another level, the water from the spring of St. Fiachra also protected those people who carried it, from drowning. So if you’re thinking of travelling by boat anywhere…
5. This was an interesting essence. While doing an archeological survey, I discovered the site we were working on was not only an Iron Age farmstead, but also a sacred site, with two vortices (or chakras), at the bottom of its long avenue. One of those vortices was a winter vortex, active only During the winter months.
But it after doing some activations at this vortex that we were given the Elixir of Cerridwen. She told us that it would heal the empty spaces of the heart.
The Winter vortex was also the place where they carried out the death rituals. But there was a joy here too. A knowing that the person who had died was rejoining the Earth Mother, returning to her womb to be born again at a later date, in a new body.
So although grief is a normal reaction to losing a loved one, the essence allows us to process it and move through it. Feeling it and releasing it when we are ready. It also helps us to manage other forms of grief: the loss of a relationship, a pet, a job. It is a very supportive and nurturing essence.
6. Made in Glastonbury Abbey, this is the Father Christmas of Essences. Or rather, the masculine, abundant principle of Winter. Many large religious buildings, have active male winter energies. Times which the Druids celebrated by the cutting of mistletoe, the symbol of male fertility.
This essence brings lessons on accepting the fertility of Male abundance. If you are a person who prides herself on financial independence but in so doing cuts off other sources of abundance that would make life less of a struggle, then this essence teaches you to accept that abundance.
It heals issues around accepting financial help and heals beliefs that tell us we have to do it all by ourselves. These beliefs can cut off the flow of abundance into our lives.